how can i get the SOLID 3.5?

Started by
5 comments, last by ChenA 19 years, 3 months ago
i can't buy the book <<Collision Detection in Interactive 3D Environments>>,because it don't sell in my country. who can help me?give me a link,or send to my email,chena224503@163.com. thanks.
hehe.
Advertisement
Buy it online yourself at www.amazon.com. They ship to China.
Asking a stranger to buy something for you is inappropriate and little shady.
Somebody is going to get scammed.
Quote:Original post by raydog
Buy it online yourself at www.amazon.com. They ship to China.
Asking a stranger to buy something for you is inappropriate and little shady.
Somebody is going to get scammed.

hehe,why you konw i from china?
it's very difficult to buy book at www.amazom.com in china,because in china normal visa card can't pay $,only RMB.
i only want get the SOLID 3.5,in the cd of the book.
who can provide a download link? or email to me.
thanks.
hehe.
Have you checked out the FreeSOLID homepage? (The link was in the Math and Physics forum FAQ) There you can get SOLID 1.0, for free. SOLID 3.5 is according to the official homepage only distributed with the book.

So if you want the latest SOLID you'll need the book and if you live in China (as it says to the right of your name when you post), why not go to the Chinese Amazon? (The link was in the international section of Amazon.com.)
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
Hi,

Another alternative would be to use Pierre Tardiman's opcode library. It is free, open source, but it lacks documentation - thre is only a user manual for version 1.2. It is used by a bunch of project, incuding Novodex and Tokamak. It is fast and reliable.

Regards,
Quote:Original post by Seriema
Have you checked out the FreeSOLID homepage? (The link was in the Math and Physics forum FAQ) There you can get SOLID 1.0, for free. SOLID 3.5 is according to the official homepage only distributed with the book.

So if you want the latest SOLID you'll need the book and if you live in China (as it says to the right of your name when you post), why not go to the Chinese Amazon? (The link was in the international section of Amazon.com.)

hehe,your explain is very detailed.
thanks,i will go to buy this book.
thanks for your reply again.
hehe.
Quote:Original post by Emmanuel Deloget
Hi,

Another alternative would be to use Pierre Tardiman's opcode library. It is free, open source, but it lacks documentation - thre is only a user manual for version 1.2. It is used by a bunch of project, incuding Novodex and Tokamak. It is fast and reliable.

Regards,

thanks.
i download this library, i read it now.
i like open source.
hehe.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement