FIND THE BUG

Started by
11 comments, last by GENTS 19 years, 3 months ago
No... It's not a new game... It's only a new method to find out a bug in a program... After a lot of topics, posts and search on the net, I've decided to make a link to my source code and then offer a coffee, an ice cream, an hot dog to who find the bug in my code... ---------------------LINK TO THE CODE IS THREE POSTS BELOW-------------------------- Hurry up ^__^ THANKS FOR HELP MY FRIENDS!!! [Edited by - GENTS on January 8, 2005 3:41:58 AM]
----------------------------------------------- - GENTS -"Every man dies, not every man really lives"[William Wallace] - visit my website: GENTS.it -- Using Effect files with DirectX 9 Basics Tutorial -- MilkShape 3D models and OpenGL ES Tutorial -
Advertisement
OK I downloaded your code, tried to compile it and it just failed miserably because half the files are missing.

I tried to look through it and determine the bug but couldn't be sure of much. All I can say is that I never see you setting any matrices apart from the one for your sprite. This wouldn't be so bad, except that you later call GetTransform() several times on the device in order to put data into your shader, which I would expect to be garbage as you've never set the matrices to begin with.

-Mezz
I've uploaded a new version with include directory...

Sorry for missing...

THANKS for help
----------------------------------------------- - GENTS -"Every man dies, not every man really lives"[William Wallace] - visit my website: GENTS.it -- Using Effect files with DirectX 9 Basics Tutorial -- MilkShape 3D models and OpenGL ES Tutorial -
Holy cow - 9.97MB! I'll get back to you on this if I can figure it out [smile] - use starving college kids need all that food [lol].
new version is about 15 MB (all LIB, dll, h files included)

FIND THE BUG ^__^

---------------------LINK TO THE CODE IS FOUR POSTS BELOW--------------------------

[Edited by - GENTS on January 8, 2005 9:15:03 AM]
Nobody finds the bug?!?

Noone wants the TEDDY BEAR?!

Anyone wants a coffee?!

Nobody wants an icecream?!

SIGH SOB...
I'VE A BUG IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!! ^__^

Thanks for help...
Give it some time! People probably have plenty of other work to do, in addition to this.

-Mezz
Yes!!!
You're right!!!

SORRY ^__^
That what I can see with the UPDATED code:

Have you got any idea?!
It works a bit but not in the right way...

HERE is the new code...

Thanks for help...
giving away source code , an hoping for someone to fix it ?
that's what i call out-sourcing!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement