VC++ 6.0: Viewing/Printing Class Information and Relationships

Started by
-1 comments, last by v0dKA 19 years, 3 months ago
I want to be able to see a diagram of all my classes and the relationships between them, and preferably, be able to print the diagram out. I see the only printing feature provided by VC++ 6.0 is the ability to print out source files. Is there any free software that allows you to do so? Once, I was able to find something, but unfortunately, it costs $70 (though it had plenty of other features as well, for which I currently have no need). I need only what I mentioned. I looked everywhere, and the only relevant thing I could find is for Visual Studio 2005. This example can be found here: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dv_vstechart/html/clssdsgnr.asp Is there anything like this for version 6.0? I found a buzzword "UML", but I'm not sure that's the same thing. Oddly enough, I didn't find supported version numbers on any UML software, which led me to believe this is something different. Anyways, being a programmer, it could be a fun project to make something like this myself (though I'd rather have it now - I'd do it myself only if I can't find anything at the moment). I've looked at all the different files generated by the IDE, but I'm not sure which ones would store this relevant info. If the proper software can't be found, can anyone point me in the right direction about which files are relevant for this? Any help appreciated in advance.
.:<<-v0d[KA]->>:.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement