Photoshop Issues

Started by
6 comments, last by griffyboy0 19 years, 3 months ago
FIXED. Thanks for the help! I recently bought Adobe Photoshop CS, and I've come up with one serious issue with it. It thinks all reds are greens, all greens are yellows, and all blues are reds. Heres a screenshot: I would really appreciate help on returning this to a normal state, where it thinks reds are reds, greens are greens, and blues are blues. Thanks, Griffyboy0 [Edited by - griffyboy0 on January 8, 2005 5:40:31 PM]
Advertisement
What's your color calibration settings? Can you set it back to uncorrected gamma for all devices, or alternately sRGB 2.2 for all devices? (The manual will tell you how)
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

Here are my color settings. Its only photoshop that is discoloring the pictures

When I load up an old picture it turns all blues to reds in the PSD. I can't work with this.

If this isn't what you mean, please refer me to what you want.

Griffyboy0
You might want to look for something called color settings. I don't remember where it was in Photoshop CS, but it's somewhere in the settings. Make sure you are using one of the default color profiles.

[edit] Beaten :(

[edit2] Yes, that's what you want, now change the top combobox to something like Photoshop 7 Default, or somewhat similar...

I made me own version of your problem (tweak with "Custom" RGB):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've tried all of the different preset colors. They all give me the same problem. I'll try it again, but I don't know if it'll work.

It isn't working. Maybe its a combination of a few different problems?

I have to go for a few minutes, so don't expect a reply right away.

Griffyboy0
You can try and swap the values of red and green when selecting Custom under RGB.
first off, to be helpful....

maybe try to uninstall reinstall?

also, checking on the adobe forums or posting asking question there might work, given that the logical solution doesnt work and all.....

now for not being helpful. all those reds that photoshop makes green for you, my eyes interpet as yellow. T.T now only if i could fix me colorblindness with an uninstall reinstall.
Alright, I think I fixed it. I set the RGB combo box to my moniter's default RGB and it appeared to fix it.

Thanks a ton for all of the help!

Griffyboy0

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement