Clash'N Slash arcade game - a space shooter evolution

Started by
27 comments, last by goldenpanda 19 years ago
Quote:Original post by Jnz86
Hi,
well it works on my computer
(533Hmz Celeron, 320MB RAM, Rage 128 Pro 16MB)
it lags like hell when there are more enemies/ships

Thanks for the info, I have no idea that it works on such old computers. Have you tried to lower the detail level to minimum in options and setting 640x480 resolution?
Advertisement
Yes, i lowered the settings when i started game for the first time. I havent played it on high settings.
nice i like it!
wow...this thread is definetly worth necro-ing.

I just played through the entire demo and that has to be one of the coolest shooters I've ever played! I see you have a thing for lots of explosions...and I thought the explosions in my game were crazy, they don't even compare!

I'd love the full version but $20 is pretty steep for a 2D shooter, considering when Serious Sam I and II came out, they were both $20 each. Can I get a coupon maybe? ;)

BTW, ran great even on my crappy work computer which can barely run even most simple games. After looking at your screenshots I thought "no way this will run" but it ran remarkably well. Can't wait to try the demo on my own comp!
Wow, those screenshots look great. I'll try the game tonight.

One question. That aura/halo effect around the ships and planets is awsome. How is it achieved?

Keep up the great work!
Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.
*claps hands*

Well done. You have done a very good game here, and i think it will be a hit
with proper advertisement. Im not usually a shoot 'em up game fan, but this one
was adictive and very well done.

Keep up the good work :)

// Allmight
-------------------------------------------------Founder and DirectorAllSoft Studios
Thanks for your feedback guys!

Qa303asmGuru,
$19.95 is really shareware standard price for this kind of games. You can search the web and find out buy yourself.

But I think I can offer a 20% discount for fellow game developers :)
Please mail to support {at} enkord.com with subject "GameDev.net discount request" and include your GDNet nickname and I will send you coupon :)

CyberSlag5k,
That aura is just photoshop glow effect.

Allmight,
Advertisement will be in place as I have deals with major online distributors that will handle advertisement and sales.
Really nice screenshots, tho looks like really to much of a swarm for me. tho I agree that $20 is a little to much. I think you would sell alot more then 2x the copys if it was $10, but thats just me..

Lead Coder/Game Designer for Brutal Nature: http://BrutalNature.com

Wonderfully executed game! Great job all around. Ran great on my laptop, P4 1.7ghz, 32MB GeForce 440, Windows XP.

I had loads of fun, but I'm sorry to say I got all the kick I needed from the long demo. I'd suggest to handicap the demo more, to make it harder (by the time I died I was already tired from the action), and to add some continuity. It seemed that I wasn't getting to keep my upgrades when i advance to the next level.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement