MMO's for beginners!!!

Started by
3 comments, last by tonyhnz 19 years ago
Attention all you aspiring MMO creators. For the past three years I have toiled and worked on a top secret project: WastedMMO. If you ever wanted your own MMO now you can do it with my simple to use engine. Requires no programming experience whatsoever. It's ultimately customizable. Not only that but once you finish your game, I have an array of servers in my facility ready to host your game. What's the best part? Since I believe in Open Source software, every last bit of this is free!!! For more information go to http://www.wasted-druid.com -af
----------------------------------------------------------No matter how eloquently you state your argument, the fact remains that the toilet seat is a bistable device. Therefore it's natural position is no more down than it is up.[SDL Smooth Tile Scrolling]
Advertisement
Quote:Lazy-ass temporary page.

I smell an April fools joke. [grin]
- A momentary maniac with casual delusions.
Shush. I may not have known about flags, but at least I don't have delusions about MMO's. ;)
----------------------------------------------------------No matter how eloquently you state your argument, the fact remains that the toilet seat is a bistable device. Therefore it's natural position is no more down than it is up.[SDL Smooth Tile Scrolling]
OMFG!!!11 I have been looking for something like this!!
---There are 2 kinds of people: those who know hexadecimal, and those who don't.
From the web page it appears you have taken a very sparse & efficient approach to the whole mmo genre.
Thsi could be just what the 1000 or so personal mmo projects need - 1 project to rule them all , 1 project that provides all needed functionality.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement