The most ironic ways to die

Started by
56 comments, last by oliii 19 years ago
Okay, you have a good idea on a way to have a good laugh on one of your friends the next day, as you drive home from work on night. The next morning your friend checks his voice mail and finds a horrifying message from you that makes it sound like you were in a wreck and are seriously hurt or dead. He contacts your family and finds that you died in a car crash the night before and your friend is soon asked by the police to play the message for them and your friend doesn't understand why it matters. Your friend meets with the police and plays the message; one of the cops looks to the other and says, "this doesn't sound like the other one". Bewildered, your friend asks what is going on. The police inform your friend that they also have a tape of the car wreck from your (the dead boys) school tape recorder. They say that they can not understand why the tape recorder would be recording anyway and only at the moments of the wreck. They bring out the recording for your friend to listen to; it does sound like you were in a wreck just as the message did, but they are very different (different sounds and words being yelled). They record your friends message and say that they are going to do an analysis on the two recordingss. A week later your friend gets a phone call; it's the polices, they tell your friend that one of the recordings was fabricated. They say that it appears that you (the dead guy) recorded what seemed to be a car wreck (but was really him yelling and banging on things in the car) prior to the phone call as a joke to make your friend think you were hurt. However, when you did call your friend you looked at the phone for to long and a car pulled out in front of you. They message on your friends phone was a recording of your actual dead.

-Jake

edited for errors

[Edited by - jake2431 on April 28, 2005 9:07:43 AM]
Advertisement
Thats not ironic, thats just confusing.

[grin]
Well, the last sentence was supposed to be "your death" not "his death", but I corrected it. Sorry, it is a bit confusing I guess, but there is irony [smile].

-Jake
This one's from the Darwin Awards: [grin]

The following mind-boggling attempt at a crime spree appeared to be the robber's first, due to his lack of a previous record of violence, and his terminally stupid choices:

1. His target was H&J Leather & Firearms. A gun shop.

2. The shop was full of customers - firearms customers.

3. To enter the shop, the robber had to step around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door.

4. A uniformed officer was standing at the counter, having coffee before work.

Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a holdup, and fired a few wild shots. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, covered by several customers who also drew their guns, thereby removing the confused criminal from the gene pool.

No one else was hurt.

Heart attack while exercising.
----------------------------------------------------
Check out my casual TBS game blog
----------------------------------------------------
I'm suprised no one else mentioned it before, but the number one most ironic way to die is: at birth. What could be more ironic?
I think someone already posted dieing at a funeral but I want to do it again
That's actually sick. These people have respect for anything, but that's nothing new. [depressed]

As for the robber, it looks like a subconscious attempt at suicide. [lol]

Everything is better with Metal.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement