Weird Religiouse Thoughts

Started by
102 comments, last by Access 18 years, 12 months ago
I posted that because everyone was complaining about my sigbaature (although I donb't care) any ways...

I had a thought today in 4th period...Religion cloudsthought and judgment

I wrote a report on King Henry VIII who was extremely bright as a when he became king, all he worried about was the Holy Leagion as aposed to other problems.. another example, the Crusades... If your that religiouse, WHY FIGHT ON HOLY LAND? I think just share it instead of killing each other. Throughout history there are places were difference in religion lead to death and destruction so I think we should live our lives NOT by a particular religion yet by our own beliefs ^^
To live, you must be happy. To be happy, you must find excitement. To find excitement, you must observe. Once you observe the world around you, you will find that your life isn't as exciting as it could be. Then, when you find that inspiration, you will find true happiness.
Advertisement
The answer is 42?

Sorry, but with the movie coming out and all I had to do it.
movie? what movie?
To live, you must be happy. To be happy, you must find excitement. To find excitement, you must observe. Once you observe the world around you, you will find that your life isn't as exciting as it could be. Then, when you find that inspiration, you will find true happiness.
Quote:Original post by twix
You responded with an analogy about programs, so I'm asking if you can make a program that can tell the difference between any particular changes in itself. And I'm wondering whether that even means anything.
There are a lot of games out there that have algorithms to check whether they have been hacked, even more if you consider server/client programs as one unit. They check for changes in the code. It doesn't mean anything... yet.

[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
Quote:Original post by GamerSJD
movie? what movie?
[google]
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
Quote:Original post by Thermodynamics
You responded with an analogy about programs, so I'm asking if you can make a program that can tell the difference between any particular changes in itself. And I'm wondering whether that even means anything.
There are a lot of games out there that have algorithms to check whether they have been hacked, even more if you consider server/client programs as one unit. They check for changes in the code. It doesn't mean anything... yet.

How is this relevent?

How is this relevent?

I'm unsure whose head to beat off the table, mine or yours...

If you read the thread, chances are you would know. And I mean all the thread. Not just the bits with the pictures that you like the look of.
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
The only mention that was relavent that is like your posts is the algorithm that decides if a girl likes you, I started the thread and it's not about algorithms that are used with games so therefor it's irelevant

P.s. that was also in another thread of mine

How is this relevent?
And I dislike a little more with every post you make. See twix and I were conducting what is called a conversation. It is a neat thing to try.
The only mention that was relavent that is like you posts is the algorithm that decides if a girl likes you, I started the thread and it's not about algorithms that are used with games so therefor it's irelevant
I am speechless
Great way to spoil a thread..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement