my three step programming

Started by
6 comments, last by Pouya 18 years, 11 months ago
first divide the thing to slice or component. second try to make these component isolation. third if second fail then use some strategy like interface to make the relation definate.so these dependency is under control. so you get some good component and easy to modify. but you choosing slice thing to component according to object oriented or procedural or other is personal favorite or project related. your opinion?
Advertisement
Nope

I think people should eat more fish.
-----------------Always look on the bright side of Life!
I drink milk.
yay bananas!
And now for something completely different:
-----------------Always look on the bright side of Life!
Enough with the crap replies, people.

That is similar to what I do when designing something. I try to split it into interchangeable components, then create the engine which loads them and handles inter-component communication. From there, I focus on specific components.
--God has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense.- C.S. Lewis
Quote:Original post by antareus
That is similar to what I do when designing something. I try to split it into interchangeable components, then create the engine which loads them and handles inter-component communication. From there, I focus on specific components.

Yay for the most fundamental concepts of OOP

P.S. I don't think that's similar to what you do, unless you actually make as much sense as this guy did, which is almost zero.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement