Awesome Flowchart Idea

Started by
15 comments, last by toipot 18 years, 11 months ago
Sounds like the UML way to me.
Advertisement
Err I meant do you guys ever use whiteboards over the net for confrencing and designing?
Quote:Original post by Talonder
Err I meant do you guys ever use whiteboards over the net for confrencing and designing?

I never has - I was talking about an actual physical whiteboard when I mentioned it. Up until now the majority of people I've worked with have been from my local area however, with only the occasional virtual-teammember.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Quote:Original post by superpig
Quote:Original post by Talonder
What whiteboards do you guys use to design?
A physical, tangible one that I hang on my wall?

Hey, that sounds pretty posh. I use a virtual one that exists purely in my head.
isnt there one on MSN?, a white-board i mean, not brain-powered-idea-station

[Edited by - spacemonkeystudios on May 29, 2005 1:08:24 PM]
[email=wastedhours@gmail.com]-steve[/email]_______________________Freelance Game Journalist / Designer / Occasional Game Developer[GamingHours.com] [RandomlyAccessed]
I tend to use a whiteboard (with lots of pretty colored markers) for dev meetings. If i'm working solo on a flowchart, i often use smartdraw. Nothing new here, just reaffirming what others have said.

PD
www.ChippedDagger.com"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety deserve neither." -- Benjamin Franklin"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." -- Milton Berle
Hehe, I never thought I would hear the words awesome and flowchart together

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement