What next?

Started by
12 comments, last by dx elliot 18 years, 10 months ago
I was responding more to the fact that only 6 minutes had elapsed and you felt the need to bump. (when the post was likely still in the top 2, if not the top)

Anyways...

A chat client? (maybe with topic-threads so you indeed have a reason to bump in a chatroom ;-))
Your own IDE?
A compiler?
Music player?
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by kam1su2
you *bump* in chatrooms....

He wasn't saying anyone *bump*'s in chatrooms. He was saying that this isn't a chatroom and responses take longer. What you do:
Post your question.
Wait a couple hours.
Read any responses (if there aren't any, don't worry).
Make responses (if relevant).
Wait until tomorrow.
Read any more responses (if there aren't any, bump *once*).

Quote:
Anyway thats besides the point. I might give nehe** another try. I also have a copy of the redbook.. Still want to start some nice coding project. someone suggestions...

Tetris is a nice coding project, so is pacman. Boring? Maybe, but relatively simple and require some relatively complex coding. The skills you gain will make larger projects go much more smoothly and much more quickly. These simple projects will also probably show you just how little you know about programming. (My appologies for the generalization, but people who think "Functions: Done", tend not to know a damn thing about how to use functions to organize code in a real project)
MMORPG!
You should never let your fears become the boundaries of your dreams.
great,

just remember that the more difficult it is, the more worthwhile it will be. Anon poster is right about everything too. Small projects is where it's at, whether or not it's game related.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement