The Ballad of the Overzealous Newbie

Started by
35 comments, last by Avatar God 17 years, 4 months ago
Sorry Sneftel.
----------------------------------------------------------No matter how eloquently you state your argument, the fact remains that the toilet seat is a bistable device. Therefore it's natural position is no more down than it is up.[SDL Smooth Tile Scrolling]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by darookie
Quote:Original post by Athos
ey guys dont forget to listen to my beutiful reading =)

So I guess I have to make a remix of this little song and feature your voice therein [smile]

HAHAHA that's great! Espeically the part where the computer says the title of the song... soo funny...

[Edited by - Oberon_Command on June 22, 2005 6:29:55 PM]
I'm making a music video of this. Go here to see it...
Quote:Original post by coldacid
I don't think that was a ballad. It was a rhyming poem to be sure, but if you can't sing it to the beat of other ballads then it isn't.

All the same, it roxxors.

You're thinking of a limerick. Ballads have no set rhyme scheme or rhythm.
Maybe I should have done a limerick. They can be pretty fun. This one always made me laugh:

Miss Farad was pretty and sensual
And charged to a reckless potential;
But a rascal named Ohm
Conducted her home -
Her decline was, alas, exponential.

As for a ballad...

ballad: n.

a. A narrative poem, often of folk origin and intended to be sung, consisting of simple stanzas and usually having a refrain.

I'll admit this version has no refrain, but my singing version does.
----------------------------------------------------------No matter how eloquently you state your argument, the fact remains that the toilet seat is a bistable device. Therefore it's natural position is no more down than it is up.[SDL Smooth Tile Scrolling]
You, my friend, are pure genious! =)
Rating += 1#Inf
You know, I'm not at all sad that this thread was revived. I'd almost forgotten, and that makes me sad!

Just... awesome [grin]
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement