anybody undecided on what graphics lib to use? [secondary contest]

Started by
16 comments, last by PnP Bios 18 years, 8 months ago
I think he just wants to have some demo code to show how good his engine is. I don't think it has enough of an added value to be a commercial product (at this point).

As for payment outside the US, you can always use PayPal.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to make it to the top 5 now :P.
Advertisement
d000hg, here is the deal. I'm not much of a game programmer, frankly, much of it bores the crap out of me, so I'm not realy good for more than some demos.

What I think I am good at is developing tools and documentation. In essence, I am doing this to build a reputation. $100 is no skin off my back. (100 being if all top 5 entries use hxRender) So it's good for me, and it's good for you.

gybro, this will never be a comercial project. I do not sell my tools, I give them away for free so as many people can use them as possible.
HxRender | Cornerstone SDL TutorialsCurrently picking on: Hedos, Programmer One
Ah, so it's the Kudos you're after [smile]. Not that I mean that as a criticism - if you're willing to pay to advertise your free code then that's pretty great for the community as a whole; and it's good to know there are people genuinely interested in tools development rather than hacking something together when absolutely required. Good for you.
And it will feed my massive f*cking ego. I have no illusions about who or what I am. Humble normaly doesn't describe me...
Quote:Original post by PnP Bios
d000hg, here is the deal. I'm not much of a game programmer, frankly, much of it bores the crap out of me, so I'm not realy good for more than some demos.

What I think I am good at is developing tools and documentation.

Yay! there's someone more like me in the world! ... alas I lack the documentation skills but close enough [grin]
Quote:Original post by PnP Bios
And it will feed my massive f*cking ego. I have no illusions about who or what I am. Humble normaly doesn't describe me...

rofl.

you're my new hero.
HardDrop - hard link shell extension."Tread softly because you tread on my dreams" - Yeats
Final rules have been posted on my web page.
Ok, for those that asked, there is a GLFW port available. If you wanted to write your own GLFW context, you could probably do it over this one. As always, link is in my sig.
*bumping to keep it active.*

also, I would like to be able to know ahead of time who is actualy using it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement