🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

F.E.A.R. Demo

Started by
24 comments, last by shakazed 18 years, 10 months ago
I shall continue to keep downloading it until it works!

me want try game >_<
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by mozie
I shall continue to keep downloading it until it works!

me want try game >_<

Try this: http://polycat.net/temp/fear_spdemo_en.exe.

A lot of people have had luck downloading it, and the speeds should be relatively fast.
Downloaded & installed yesterday. It ran without any problems. Too bad the demo is so short.
Ran plenty good on my 3000+ with 9700 Pro and 1GB RAM. Couldn't up the resolution too much but still looked ok.

I thought it was really cool, the scary stuff was actually done really well I thought, I'm looking forward to see what all they did in the final version. I thought it was kinda difficult but that's not usually the type of gameplay I'm used to either (I like faster paced games usually).

If you guys want to see a short demo, try The Chronicles of Riddick, you get to kill like 3 guys... (seems like a cool game though).
Even though it is pretty short, the game so far is just cool beyond cool. It took me by surprise when I tried ducking behind a bench, waiting for the guy to run around the corner so I could shoot him, and the prick jumps sraight over the thing and kicks me in the head! The explosion effects, the sounds, the freaking creepy bits they stick in....they all rock!
Got that "security module" error at first. But then turned off anti-blaxx and daemon and it worked. Ran like crap on my system though.
AMD 2.2GHz, 512 RAM (prolly the ram that fubar:ed it) 9800 256Mb.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement