Noobie IN Training!

Started by
14 comments, last by Whomemi 18 years, 8 months ago
[flaming] Watch it! It can hear you.... [flaming]
The best thing to do is just choose whatever you think you'd prefer, and go for it. -Promit
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by crazedfool
I'd just like to point at that python is rapidly becoming a real language.

"Becoming" a real language? Because it's been what so far? Ebonics?

Quote:Original post by orcfan32
Scripting languages:
Delphi (I think)

If you try to write a script in Delphi, good luck. Delphi is a RAD tool based on Object Pascal.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Go Fruny! (I really don't care much for Python..)

So it's a REAL tool?
The best thing to do is just choose whatever you think you'd prefer, and go for it. -Promit
Quote:Original post by orcfan32
So it's a REAL tool?

Well it's neither imaginary nor complex, so I guess it is real. Though the distinction is mostly academic. Using it is quite a rational decision.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Quote:Original post by FrunyUsing it is quite a rational decision.

I didn't know that there was racial discretion for programming languages. I thought that was only for Windows and Mac. [lol]

Ok, I'll change that.
Thks guys a appreciate it all!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement