Morrowind Multiplayer?

Started by
4 comments, last by Sol462 18 years, 8 months ago
I dont know if many of you have heard of Morrowind, but does anybody here have the knowledge to tweak it or add a utility to it to make it able to create a MMORPG. The Morrowind engine is pretty good and if it can be multiplayer it would be awesome. I know here some people are good at programs but what level of programming would it take to create a MMORPg add on capabiltie. Well reply, and please call me stupid if this is a bad idea. Trent
Advertisement
There is a mod that allows one other person to play and trade items.
But the Morrowind game for multiplayer? God I hope not. Would surely ruin it.
____________________________________Spazuh- Because I've had too much coffee
What is the mod called.
More then programming, it would require a considerable bit of reverse-engineering, which, as far as I know, is illegal, due to the terms everyone excepted on installing the game, also known as ye' olde End User License Agreement. Not only that, but I personally feel it would be god-awful to multi-plaguer-ize (intentional bad spelling, and yes, it's a bad pun, I know) Morrowind. Can you say, instant ruining of immersion and all sense of role-playing and fun? Well, that's my take on it anyway. It's a great single player game, but add in a bunch of anonymous immature teenagers, and boom, good game turns into terrible game.
Free speech for the living, dead men tell no tales,Your laughing finger will never point again...Omerta!Sing for me now!
you could bash them with your sword...
-www.freewebs.com/tm1rbrt -> check out my gameboy emulator ( worklog updated regularly )
Quote:Original post by Trentos
What is the mod called.

Not exactly sure, but it shouldn't be hard to find on Morrowind Summit. Or you can try the Elder Scrolls forums. They have a mods section.
____________________________________Spazuh- Because I've had too much coffee

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement