Couple books for sale, $2 each + s/h

Started by
8 comments, last by bsdpowa 18 years, 8 months ago
EDIT: EVERYTHING SOLD, PLEASE LOCK THREAD. [Edited by - DigitalChaos on August 26, 2005 10:26:31 AM]
Advertisement
Pretty sure this should be in Your Announcements. Moved.
oh, thanks Ravuya!
(Following instructions and posting book wanted)
I could use the OpenGL Game Programming book, so i'd request that. PM to arrange payment/shipping details (i assume pay by paypal). Thanks.

personwholives

Stupid details.....always get in the way....it's time to write the dwim(x) function ("do what i mean to")
Isn't $10 a little excessive considering it costs less than $5 to ship 10 pounds of books from California to New York at the media rate? I suppose the other $5 is for gas to drive to the post office. ;)
is it really? Fine. $5 shipping.
You wanna know whats really sad I work 40 hours a week and I cannot afford to buy the book I want from you even at $7 [sad]. $7 is about what I have after we pay the bills and that is all we really have for the week.
Gor435 - My Journal - MySpace - Facebook
Gor I'll get you a book as long as you didn't want "Programming Dynamic Character Animation", since that's what I want :). PM me the book you want and your address. Chaos PM me for payment/shipping info, thanks.
Quote:Original post by sthomas
Gor I'll get you a book as long as you didn't want "Programming Dynamic Character Animation", since that's what I want :). PM me the book you want and your address. Chaos PM me for payment/shipping info, thanks.

Thank you but no thank you I couldn't accept just posted to complain a bit. I did not post to try to get a free book there is no honor in it.

Gor435 - My Journal - MySpace - Facebook
Why don't you want to send a book to Europe? I garantee you there will be no problems.I'd really like the C++ .Net book.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement