Text

Started by
1 comment, last by The C modest god 18 years, 7 months ago
I have looked at the guild wars text, in the following picture: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Look on the two Ls. Notice how the left L green color is above the right L black frame and simultaneously the right L green color is above the left L black frame. Maybe they draw intialy only the black frame, and on top of it they draw the green letters? How do you think they do it?
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Advertisement
funny topic, but I would expect simple blending. Notice the single greenish pixel from the first 'L' which is on the second 'L''s black column. Well, it's a different shade from the second 'L''s corresponding pixel. Hence, each pixel in the charset will have a different alpha value, each char in a string is written to the screen sequentially, blending as specified in the charset.

Just my guess.
That might be it.
However, I have checked the vertical birghter line of each L, and they are the same color.
So the dark frame of the I before the left L, did not affect it.
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement