For God's sake, why Elves?!

Started by
101 comments, last by stimarco 18 years, 4 months ago
Quote:
Naw, simply more material for you to argue and whine about. enjoy!
Considering how long it is taking you to discuss this topic (of some guy simply bitching about being tired of elves), Im not sure when this thread was started, but it seems to die off and then come back a few days later. Do not miss the point: Hurry up, not shut up! It is annoying to see a thread die off for a while and then get picked up again, simply for the sake of arguing amongst all things: one person's distaste for elves. Its done, everybody gets it, let it die.

It wasn't simply my distaste for Elves, Dwarves, et cetera that started this. It was my distaste for something that was good being over-used to the point of annoyance. The fact is, people use Elves as a crutch and I think it needs to stop. I think gaming, comics, and other similar form of fantasy entertainment to get away from the same ol' stuff and come up with something different.

[Edited by - orionx103 on December 13, 2005 9:37:50 AM]
Advertisement
I just wanted to point out that this post came back again after a day with no posts, again so the original poster could hope to keep arguing about what he means or such. Ok whatever, you made your point, let it go so that your rant can die. geeze.
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
I just wanted to point out that this post came back again after a day with no posts, again so the original poster could hope to keep arguing about what he means or such. Ok whatever, you made your point, let it go so that your rant can die. geeze.

You're new to this whole 'forum' thing aren't you?

Sean Timarco Baggaley (Est. 1971.)Warning: May contain bollocks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement