html acting strange

Started by
1 comment, last by Mattman 18 years, 6 months ago
I am trying to fix a web page of my friends, who knows nothing about web development. I personally am no html expert, as I usually do backends. I fixed all the problems but one. On windows internet explorer, the comments in the web page are displayed. This does not happen in any other browser, including Mac internet explorer. Anyone know why that could happen?
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved
Advertisement
What kind of comments are we talking about? Can we see the source code of the page?
- k2"Choose a job you love, and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere." — Albert Einstein"Money is the most egalitarian force in society. It confers power on whoever holds it." — Roger Starr{General Programming Forum FAQ} | {Blog/Journal} | {[email=kkaitan at gmail dot com]e-mail me[/email]} | {excellent webhosting}
Probably some malformed HTML somewhere...couldn't tell you without looking at it. Try using an HTML verifier or whatever (like on W3C) to find your errors.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement