[4E4] #17: Zirconia 2 Battle

Started by
12 comments, last by nagromo 18 years, 5 months ago
Since cards are automatically reshuffled when you run out, I wanted to avoid players have too few cards in their decks since it would be too easy to just "recycle" your most powerful cards. So that's why I required that 5 cards be added to your deck after each match. I'll probably let the player just pick OK at the reward screen but only if they have more than 100 cards.

Thanks for pointing out the music volume bug, unfortunately it wasn't tested much (I always played with 100% music and sound volume). It seems to occur only whenever a new track plays. I'll try to have a fix for this in a future version.
___________________________Z2 Gamesfeaturing Zirconia 2: Battle [4E4], Cognizance, and Boxxed
Advertisement
My head spins every time I finish playing this game.
Totally awesome game.. addicting gameplay..

but I can't beat the last guy :| I didn't have a problem with any of the others, but I dont know, I get hit by bombs or something and suddenly I'm dead and the dude somehow still has full life. I havent even tried the other vehicles yet. Awesome awesome
This is an awesome game. I lost a lot of time from my 1w1b2 entry because of this game (5 to 10 hours).

You know what would make it way, way, way, way more awesome? Multiplayer. It would be so great if you could pit one save slot against another, either 2 people on one computer or over the internet.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement