If you could, where would you live

Started by
79 comments, last by Trapper Zoid 18 years, 4 months ago
I often think about where else in the world I would want to live; other than where im currently at. I am American, iv'e lived in Germany and and now living in Africa. However, If I could live somewhere else the order would be; 1.) England 2.) Switzerland (or Austria) 3.) Japan In that order. I am interested if im the only one who often imagines that life is diffrent elsewhere, that diffrent places have diffrent Auras that bring out diffrent emotions or feeling (moods). I can say that America is not better than Germany of Africa, they all have diffrent Auras and in each place I feel diffrently. Does anyone else feel this way? Does anyone else have places in the world they want to live, if just for a while?
Advertisement
1)japan
2)canada
1) Canada
2) Switzerland
3) Germany
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
1. BC, Canada
2. Hawaii, USA
3. Both, at the same time
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
I've only ever lived in England, but I do imagine living in other places too.

1) Australia
2) Canada

You mentioned moods, and for some reason Canada always makes me feel romantic, Australia always make me think of a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. A friend of mine has recently gone to Australia for a holiday and now he's staying there.

I probably think those things due to lack of natural light, living in England AND being a bedroom coder is a baaaad combination :). Also I'm a tad pissed off with the way this country is going but thats a differnt story...
"I just wanted to hang a picture on my wall, but somehow now I'm in the Amazon Jungle looking for raw materials." - Jekler
1. Scotland.
2. England.
4. Denmark.

I currently live in Denmark and have been living inside different cities all my life and I want to live on a farm on the countryside not too long from a big city.
Don't Temp Fate..
1) Canada
2) New Zeland
3) USA

PS: Scotland isnt on the list as its a short trip away from me being in the north east of england.
Adventures of a Pro & Hobby Games Programmer - http://neilo-gd.blogspot.com/Twitter - http://twitter.com/neilogd
1) Canada (specifically BC)
2) Switzerland
3) New Zealand

New Zealand might be higher, but I've already lived in both Canada and Switzerland for at least a year, so i'd know what to expect.
1) England
2) China/Tokyo/Hong-kong
3) Brazil
In the mountains somewhere, where my nearest neighbor has a different zip code than I do.

Or, a city with everything I want in walking distance.

either one.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement