If you could, where would you live

Started by
79 comments, last by Trapper Zoid 18 years, 4 months ago
1) Canada
2) Ireland
3) Siberia

But to be honest I like it right here (New Zealand). If only there were more game development companies I'd probably stay.
Advertisement
I live in the world's most advanced country one, with brilliant people walking down the streets. We play sports that those 3rd world countries will never understand (America)yes people I live in Australia why would I want to move (and lower my standards as a person)when I can stay right here!

*sings anthem*

have a look at what your missing out on!

Matt : mattb0001@hotmail.comClick me please
1) A boat!
2) Papeete (but I'd have to kill all the tourists before).
3) Belle Ile En Mer.
4) Corsica.

Everything is better with Metal.

I'm pretty happy where I am.

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
Or, a city with everything I want in walking distance.

There's two theaters, an opera house, three movieplexes and two cinemas (one of them an artsy fartsy place), a mall, dozens of restaurants, hundreds of shops, a mall, the beach, the square they shot Rabin in (there's fairs and concerts there), dozens of pubs, a hundred cafes, a few clubs, a couple of small parks, a farmer's market, and an SM dungeon. All within a 15 minute walk.

Oh, and most of my friends and family.

Most buildings could use a fresh coat of paint though.

shmoove
Quote:Original post by shmoove
I'm pretty happy where I am.

Or, a city with everything I want in walking distance.

There's two theaters, an opera house, three movieplexes and two cinemas (one of them an artsy fartsy place), a mall, dozens of restaurants, hundreds of shops, a mall, the beach, the square they shot Rabin in (there's fairs and concerts there), dozens of pubs, a hundred cafes, a few clubs, a couple of small parks, a farmer's market, and an SM dungeon. All within a 15 minute walk.

Oh, and most of my friends and family.

Most buildings could use a fresh coat of paint though.

shmoove

How is Israel really? How do they take to non-Jewish foreigners? An old internet buddy of mine is from there. We lost contact around the time he had to do his stint in the Israeli army.

Well, Tel Aviv (which is what I described) and most of the places with something to see are very open. They see your wallet first like everywhere else after all. There are a few places where they don't take nicely to any stranger, but you have to nothing to look for there anyway.

shmoove
Quote:Original post by cignox1
Each of these has it's own reasons:
new zeland and australia: I've heard that criminality is very low, level of life is high and there is a lot of space and places to visit. In addition, perhaps I could get a job by those at Weka Digital (as artist or programmer) ;-)

[grin][grin][grin]

Well, the first thing you'll need to know is the difference between a weta and a weka [wink]

--www.physicaluncertainty.com
--linkedin
--irc.freenode.net#gdnet

Quote:Original post by Salsa
1. Australia
2. Japan

I thought Japan might be neat at one time (except that whole language barrier thing), until I read this

Thankyou you just made my day!
1. Canada.
2. England.
3. Japan.
1) casablanca, moraco (indiana jones feel)
2) johnstown, PA, america (old steel mill city, flooded a few times, red night sky from polution, red water in concrete river from the rust)
3) new york, NY, america (good italian food (or anything other food))

p.s. might of spelled few things wrong
----------------------------------------------------------feed a man a fish and you feed him everydayfeed a man a poisened fish and you never have to feed that man again

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement