Tycoon

Started by
4 comments, last by RetroGenetic 18 years, 5 months ago
Ok I got pretty neat idea (yet again one!). Main idea is (surprisingly?) get your nightclub (in this particular case) running and make money. Problem is what BG managements I need to do, any ideas? I got something like, customers happyness, how drunken they are what kind of drinks they like to drink what snacks they want. Then maybe how much booze/snacks you have how much each bottle costs, how much per drink costs and how much you need to ask from it. How much you have to pay to your employees per night? Do you hire bands or every boys favority cage strippers! Any ideas? p.s. Please don't mind typos/grammar mistakes I hate em my self and what I hate more is ppl who tells me bout em :)
Advertisement
I would guess that location of your nightclub is important, reputation is also a major issue. The more good reputation you've gpt the more you can charge and more bands want to play. The more famous the bands playing are the more your reputation raises. ect.
---------------------------------------------------Life after death? No thanks, I want to live NOW --- Sturm 2001
Hehee, thank you. Havn't even thought that one! And it is quite important! More ideas are more than welcome.
Ability to have special 'themed' nights? Like:
Women get free entry (!) on Wednesdays.
Size - How many customers you can have
Bouncers - How many (if any)? What sort of clientel will they allow in? A few big spenders or lots of small spenders?
Bills - electricity, heating, taxes, furnishing
Theme nights (60's, 70's ,80's, dance, disco, hip-hop, etc.)
Decor - creating the right atmosphere
Do you water down your drinks? Short measures? Risk of getting caught/fined or putting off customers.
Happy hour
Admission fees.
Let the ladies in for free to attract the men?
Advertising.
Opening hours.
Gambling - fruit machines, card tables, etc.
Cleaning.
Buying premises / mortgaging / remortgaging. Interest payments.
Mob raqueteering, police bribary.
Thank you! Now I think I start build better design document -_-'
And bout theme night ideas you told, I was thinking to make it possible to do it so you can choose from few main theme when you start your "club" like "Old skool disco" "Metal hell" "Hippy happy bubble pop (-_-')" And ofcourse my favorite "Rave paradise!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement