Put your hands up

Started by
34 comments, last by Jojo_the_fluffy_bear 18 years, 4 months ago
I don't watch TV very much, maybe some NOW, Nova, The News Hour with Jim Lehrer, Washington Journal on C-Span, and some good comedy shows from Britain like The Office, I'm Alan Partridge, The Fast Show, and Father Ted. On average I may watch only 5 hours of TV a week, if not less.

My question is do people watch this shite because the networks put it on, or do the networks put it on because people watch it? One of those chicken and the egg questions I suppose.

Have a safe and happy New Years everyone.

-Jojo

Edit: Whoops, sorry. Father Ted is from Ireland!

[Edited by - Jojo_the_fluffy_bear on December 27, 2005 10:46:57 PM]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Sagar_Indurkhya
Quote:Original post by LessBread
Quote:Original post by Evil_Greven
I watch Saturday night Adult Swim.

That is all.

-Greven

Samurai Champloo!

YES!

Color, line, texture - a beautifully composed Kurosawa mini-movie on hip-hop ...
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Quote:Original post by Jojo_the_fluffy_bear
... Washington Journal on C-Span, ...

I like listening to the nation's crank callers too! [smile]

On the West coast that's a show to tivo.

"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
I don't care that many shows suck, because that means there's less to watch on TV. The less time I spend in front of the TV the better. I know what I like, and I'll turn the TV off for anything else.
Quote:shows like C.S.I makes me go " AAARRRrhhhh how much scientific facts bending can you squeeze in before it appears silly to their viewers. "
Correction: How many incorrect/misleading scientific 'facts' can you squeeze in before it appears silly...
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Don't worry about the current glut of CSI shows. Once they run out of Who songs to use as intro music, they'll stop making them.

I hope.

-Jojo

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement