A little help PLZ

Started by
18 comments, last by Zahlman 18 years, 3 months ago
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Quote:Original post by Fallen God
Of course...thats what its for. Visual Studios contains multiple languages, choose one. VB may be the easiest to start with.

He said C#.

C++

are you saying C# means C++? If it does i mean C
Advertisement
No he didn't mean C# and C++ are the same thing. They are two seperate programming languages although they both originate from C. They (like just about all programming languages) have common "concepts" but the syntax are different. Syntax is basically the way you have to tell the computer the instructions(programming) to do the stuff.

Since you are just beginning programming I would reccomend C# to you just because, it is a fairly easy language to learn and it takes out most of the "bad" parts of C++.
Hey hey hey, C++ is my sig :P.

Try learning either C# or C++. Since you already ordered C# books, learn that. C++ is very nice though. At the age of 10 I started C++ myself. But then again, some say it is bad to do that. I tried C# - its pretty nice... Try it, if you don't like it try C++.

C++
i think ill just try to learn C and then go on to C++

Thankyou
How in the world does an Anonymous Poster have a sig?

You might eventually need some libraries to add more functionality to C#, which is something else that you will need, but Visual Studies is enough to make a C# program.
I thought stuff in C# was 'deeeeeeeply' inlined?!? Ahh, I may be wrong... After all, this DOES go for C++ and C.

Sorry, can't answer your question for the sig.

C++
Quote:Original post by Ezbez
How in the world does an Anonymous Poster have a sig?

You might eventually need some libraries to add more functionality to C#, which is something else that you will need, but Visual Studies is enough to make a C# program.

On the second reading of your post I cracked up so badly I forgot what I was about to code!

*Visual Studies* - Hahaha

(_No_ offence!)

C++
Quote:Original post by tyler_the_tyler

Thankyou

Rather, go for C#.
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Quote:Original post by tyler_the_tyler

Thankyou

Rather, go for C#.

Let's see this turn into a flamewar :D!

No, really, go for whatever you like.

C++
Dear "C++",

Might I strongly recommend you

a) register so you can use HTML and so forth; and
b) put something between your post and signature so as to avoid future misunderstandings?

:)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement