Compiler unable to write to pdb files using IncrediBuild

Started by
2 comments, last by Taha Ansari 18 years, 3 months ago
I'm using IncrediBuild (IB) to build my projects. Often, when I clean and rebuild using IB, it displays the error that it is unable to write to <prjName>.pdb. This problem is resolved when I manually check off read only flag for each .pdb file. I would really appretiate it if I could know a proper way of doing this - via compiler settings etc. so that it wouldn't automatically set the files as read only. Thank you in advance.. [EDIT: I forgot to mention, I'm using IncrediBuild 1.31a and Visual Studio 2003]
Advertisement
Wrong forum, as this probably concerns Visual C++ 2003(PBD files are not generated by the C#/VB compilers).

I flagged your post to have it moved. Also, you have more chance of getting a solution there.

Toolmaker

*shrug* probably right. It's certainly unlikely to get fewer results in General Programming than it has here. Moved.
<ahem> I know its being lazy to manually check off 'read only' on each file, but there has to be proper solution, or maybe the reason itself which is leading to this behaviour..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement