My webcomic: Red Green Blue

Started by
24 comments, last by programwizard 18 years, 2 months ago
LOL, the drawing might suck, but the humor is definitely up to par, and you got the dudes-on-the-couch-playing-games scene across alright. I especially like the increasing irony as the computer fights a stable connection.

I'm a little confused on the one about being player 2, is that a reference to Wind Waker?
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Thunder_Hawk
I'm a little confused on the one about being player 2, is that a reference to Wind Waker?

No, I just thought it ironic that someone who wanted to be player one would play a match to get it, because then they would be player two of the same match, which would defeat the purpose altogether. But I like your explanation better.
Oh, and I lied, I got one more up. I'm plesantly surprised by the positive feedback; this didn't go over so well in #gamedev :)
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Quote:"Take down a telegram, Bob. To Mr. Charlie Chaplin, Sennet Studios, Hollywood, California. Congrats stop. Have found only person in world less funny than you stop. Name programwizard stop. Signed E. Blackadder stop. Oh, and put a P.S.: please, please, please stop."
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
In case anyone wanted to know, I've set up an RSS feed for the site. The comic is coming along nicely; I'm averaging about 35 unique visits a day ;)
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Good up the good work.. Even thought the graphics aint good the humour is in the skies :) First webcomic I have laughed really! Keep up the humour!
Just to let you know, I've finnished my second game, which can be downloaded off of the same site. Click on Fun Stuff, and then Break In to download it.
Sadly, hits aren't coming in as fast as they used to. Any suggestions on how to get new visitors and keep them?
Umm, how can I access rgb or the "fun stuff" portion of the site? Your new navigation setup seems to make this impossible.
______________________________________________________________________________________The Phoenix shall arise from the ashes... ThunderHawk -- ¦þ"So. Any n00bs need some pointers? I have a std::vector<n00b*> right here..." - ZahlmanMySite | Forum FAQ | File Formats______________________________________________________________________________________
I quite doing RGB. See my other thread here. Two Pirates is the only comic I do right now, but I'm also going to write the scripts for this new comic one of my friends wants to draw.
I'm going to be brutally honest, so don't take offense to this (or do if you're one of those people). Your comics suck.

The 'art' sucks, the spelling sucks, and worst of all... they're not funny.
Ra

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement