help with this dilemma _

Started by
13 comments, last by exoskeletal_ninja 18 years, 2 months ago
- [Edited by - DigitalChaos on April 27, 2006 5:32:38 PM]
Advertisement
How old did she say she was? 21? And how old was she? 15?

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Age details are in order

How old are you?
How old is she?
How old is the father? (approximately)

If I were, I wouldn't mention it to him. I don't know how he would find out, unless you told someone or she told someone and it gets back around to him. He will probably think about it for a while and then forget about it and move on.
i'm 20
she's 15
he's 33

i really thought she was 19, she bought cigs when i was with her and you have to be 19 to buy them in utah. i even saw her id, said she was 19. man oh man [headshake]
I think you should sex him up.
Start going to work with a bulletproof vest under your shirt and say you've started working out recently and you've really noticed a difference.
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
I think you should sex him up.

ROFL! [lol]

To OP, if I was the father i'd be out for your blood even if she was of legal age. You had a one night stand and then never called her again. Any dad would be surely be pissed off [rolleyes]

I am predicting though this will be an early april fools thread (well partially hoping it will be). Also, is admitting to sex with a minor on a public forum submissible in court? [smile]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
She was 15... :/

/MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
OMIGOD DUDE!!! WHAT ARE THE ODDS!??? LMFAO.

I know that isn't very encouraging but this is seriously one of the most absurd things I have heard in a while.

Seriously though, the last thing you need is to be considered a sex offender. I know people who can't find work because of getting FUK'd over similar to the situation you are describing. She may have not been up front with you about her age, but that doesn't mean the jury will forgive you should you be taken to court. All weight will rest upon your shoulders in a situation like this, and statutory rape is nearly impossible to live with, despite the fact that it was consensual. It doesn't help that her dad is a convict...Jesus, you poor guy. I would strongly recommend finding a new job and moving to a new state...and perhaps contacting a sitcom about becoming a writer. This is something thats almost too outlandish to be considered real and if this sort of thing happens to you often, more or less, you could make a killing with your ideas!

Whatever happens, good luck.
Move to Nevada ... [grin]
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement