Composer available...

Started by
-1 comments, last by Miszou 18 years, 1 month ago
Music composer here available for games, short films, or whatever else you may want quality original work for. www.soundclick.com/silverlineproductions This is my main site with some of my finished pieces posted. Pertaining to game/film work though, you can check out: "Raze" - A matrix-like track that is still under construction "Vengeance" - Big epic orchestral battle piece "Myst" - Age of Empire style track that is under construction Not to say that the others are of any lesser quality; check em' all out if you wish :) ---------------------- Some of my "lesser" works that will be finished up within time can be found at: www.soundclick.com/silverlinepreproductions "Dreamer" - straight trance, perfect for sci-fi racing games or whatever else "Splintered Time" - inspired by the Timesplitters series, could be a sweet level theme ----------------------- Don't let the small sample fool you; I can do pretty much any genre. Comments are welcome on any or all of my stuff. I just started writing music semi-seriously about five months ago, and now I'm looking to put it to some use. Thanks! [Edited by - Miszou on March 4, 2006 1:55:57 PM]
------------------------------Electronica, Jazz Fusion, Orchestral, and everything in between:www.soundclick.com/silverlineproductions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement