The Funniest Essay Ever

Started by
32 comments, last by Salsa 18 years, 2 months ago
Quote:Original post by furby100
Quote:Original post by Salsa
Once, back when I was 14 or so and taking a biology class, I had an unbearably difficult teacher who gave us a 160 question take-home exam.

You're telling me he was unbearably difficult, and he let you take an exam home?

Well if I recall correctly, it was due two days later amidst several other ongoing projects. Not that it matters.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

Advertisement
Once, back when I was 14 or so and taking a biology class, I had an unbearably difficult teacher who gave us a 160 question take-home exam.

You're telling me he was unbearably difficult, and he let you take an exam home?

Well if I recall correctly, it was due two days later amidst several other ongoing projects. Not that it matters.

All teachers pay no heed to what work other teachers are giving at the time. That is to be expected.
Quote:Original post by Scet
Why do so many of you assume the kid has to be in either college or university? For all you know this was some grade 6 research paper gone wrong. Don't assume that because some of the "subject matter" is mature, that some twelve year old didn't write it(or fake it).

Well, the top of the page says "college essay".
All teachers pay no heed to what work other teachers are giving at the time. That is to be expected.

Mhmm. When you see the 14 year old version of Salsa riding his bike around the neighborhood, make sure you rock his world with that bit of insight.

Kult House - Fresh Production Media

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement