glOrtho problems.....

Started by
12 comments, last by falledAngel 18 years ago
Well, let me thank you first all the help I'm recieving and let me apologize for my bad writting.

I have applied all the things you said to me, but, the only thing that have succeeded has been changing the int to floats in the glColor*.

The other things seems to not change the results on my application.

Now I have changed the order of drawing my objects in the screen.

I have three squares and a menu, that's a textured square and it's the last object to draw. By using glColor3f I change the color of the objects but I don't wanna use a color for the menu because it have his own texture. the problem is that the color applied to the last object is applied to the menu.

Can I put some command to avoid this????

P.D: I think that putting this objects in a stack should be better, in order to click and drag some object, to create some kind of depth. Well, in order to do this maybe it should be better a vector. Ordering a stack it would be a hard job!
I spent most of my money on booze, women and cars. The rest I just wasted. George Best
Advertisement
Ok the problem has been solved!!!

glColor4f(1.0f,1.0f,1.0f,1.0f);
I spent most of my money on booze, women and cars. The rest I just wasted. George Best
Quote:Original post by Gorax

Actually, when the alpha value increases, things become more opaque, unless you play with the blending operations, in which case it can be changed.

As I thought I was getting mixed up :). Thanks for correcting

The more applications I write, more I find out how less I know
don't worry about it.

Hei! there's any place to put my exe to show you the results?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement