Quote:Original post by Fella
Windows 2003: 1

I am not a number!

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Fella
Windows 2003: 1

I logged on not long ago using my server box, I was too lazy to wait for my main machine to turn on, it could have been me.
ToDoList.GrowthRate = WorkRate*2, it's more efficient to not work.
"It came with the computer!": 103
"To hell with MS!": 14
"Ohhh... flashy graphics....": 5
"I hate XP!": 3
"I hate XP!": 1
"I hate XP!": 1
"Fruny": 1 (get back to work you lazy French [lol])
"IE7: 3"

we'll get em guys! keep raising dat number
Quote:Original post by SticksandStones
Woohoo another Windows 98 user, I'm not the only one stuck in the past!

Yeah, I built this thing back in 2001 when 98 was cheaper than 2k and people recommended against Me. I've tried installing various Linux distributions, but I think the hard drive is a little flaky so it never did work. It'll probably stay Win98 until it ceases to be.
Quote:Original post by Way Walker
Quote:Original post by SticksandStones
Woohoo another Windows 98 user, I'm not the only one stuck in the past!

Yeah, I built this thing back in 2001 when 98 was cheaper than 2k and people recommended against Me. I've tried installing various Linux distributions, but I think the hard drive is a little flaky so it never did work. It'll probably stay Win98 until it ceases to be.

You mean July?
www.aidanwalsh(.net)(.info)
Quote:Original post by aidan_walsh
Quote:Original post by Way Walker

You mean July?

No, I mean when I find room in the budget for a new computer. [grin]
Lots of FF users. I guess marketing is worth more than good tech after all.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Rock on those 9 Opera users! Best browser of them all!

I dunno why, but mouse gestures just got me hooked.... so damn useful (plus I'm too lazy to have to exert myself and actually click on a button)

=)
Quote:Original post by Promit
Lots of FF users. I guess marketing is worth more than good tech after all.

What would you suggest as better tech over FF? (Currently using FF because I've found I like its Tabs better than Opera)
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement