What creeps you out or scares you?

Started by
65 comments, last by Marmin 17 years, 6 months ago
I live in Florida along the Gulf of Mexico, and my family has two waverunners. We take them out on the water every so often, and there have been a few times where i'll see something that creeps me out. In some areas there are sunken boats with parts of them sticking out of the water. For some reason they get me a bit scared. That, and there are some really big wide open areas in the bay where we ride the waverunners, where you can see the shore, but theres noone really near by, the water is all dark because its so deep. Being out there alone is kinda creepy too for some reason. One time I saw an antennae sticking out of the water, and that kinda creeped me out, I was thinking there might be a boat sunk down there in the area from the hurricanes. What creeps you out or scares you?
Advertisement
Carnies. Circus folks, nomads you know. Smell like cabbage; small hands.
Ginger kids creep me out
The mod Afraid of Monsters for Half-Life. If you can play that without feeling afraid, you have balls of steel.. it will mess with you.
Quote:Original post by EtnuBwahaha. I would've shot the guy in the balls.
Clowns. Especially when they look like this:
My brain.
____________Numbermind StudiosCurrently in hibernation.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
String/wire creeps me out. I have unpleasant dreams where I'm tangled in it and trying to pull on it to escape causes it to cut into my flesh. The sound of wire scraping across something makes me feel ill. Guitars are especially evil. If reincarnation were real, that's probably what did me in the last time around.
Chess is played by three people. Two people play the game; the third provides moral support for the pawns. The object of the game is to kill your opponent by flinging captured pieces at his head. Since the only piece that can be killed is a pawn, the two armies agree to meet in a pawn-infested area (or even a pawn shop) and kill as many pawns as possible in the crossfire. If the game goes on for an hour, one player may legally attempt to gouge out the other player's eyes with his King.
Quote:Original post by Chokki
The mod Afraid of Monsters for Half-Life. If you can play that without feeling afraid, you have balls of steel.. it will mess with you.

Wow... thanks to you I just downloaded it and played for a bit. That game is crazy! They should update it for the source engine. It's a very creative mod.

EDIT: On topic, I'm pretty afraid of going insane. Anyone seen that movie gothica? A Beautifull Mind or The Cell? The idea of being trapped in a reality seperate from the one of those around you. Stuck inside a nightmare in which you will never wake from. When I see the crazys on the street whos brains are fried from all kinds of drugs I get a chill when I try and imagine what the must have gone through to get that way.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-----I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.
this thought:

I find myself falling over a beautiful ocean on a clear day with the sun beaming from overhead. I plunge down into the sea, and am a bit disoriented at first. As I come back to awareness, I see a huge great white shark off in the distance. It turns sharply and starts swimming toward me.

but then again, they look kind of friendly

this movie creeped the hell out of me

the grudge was pretty creepy

oh yeah, also this guy and this guy.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement