What creeps you out or scares you?

Started by
65 comments, last by Marmin 17 years, 6 months ago
Tornados, I've had two "small" ones form less than 50 meters from me during my lifetime. The thought of the things give me shivers.

Also, the concept that there might some sort of virus that turns normal people into chavs. That has to scare the crap out of everyone.
Advertisement
Yet another person for Clowns. They're pure evil, it's that simple.
Quote:Original post by krikkit

you are going to have a serious midlife crisis

Quote:Original post by Rilcon

Chavs? I had to look that up as an American. I must say that is a great term!
Quote:Original post by krikkit
Women that murder pregnant women to cut out their fetus.
To me, that is sicker than any jealous boyfriend or homocidal husband...
Think of it. Cutting out a fetus..for what? Some dark psychosocial call that screams for them to have a baby, at all costs. Theres no escape from that. That shit is so dark and evil even I can barely admit that its real.

Ah yea, thats very disturbing, and I too find it hard to believe that anyone could be so sick as to do something like that.
Quote:Original post by Rilcon
Also, the concept that there might some sort of virus that turns normal people into chavs. That has to scare the crap out of everyone.

It's a plague, I tell you, and it scares me too, I'm deep into chav territory and feel surrounded. What scares me more than chavs are chavettes, as they perpetuate the disease. It's still contained within the UK and northern Europe, but something has to be done quickly to erradicate those worthless dole scum.

I'm mostly afraid of... heights, really. I really get unconfortable standing on high things. I can also get small panic attacks under water, and the visibility is crap or it's very dark (Jaws!!!). And spiders. I think they exist just to torment me.

Everything is better with Metal.

Piping and mirrors....
worn out socks.

They are hideous, i cant even hold them!
--------------------------------Dr Cox: "People are ***tard coated ***tards with ***tard filling."
* Spiders - I have a kill on sight policy with them now. Tres embarrassing if you're a vegetarian too...
* When young family members start joking about sex and older family members can hear the conversation. I get heart palpitations about this, seriously, it's not cool.
* People poking around my bedroom, probably because I'm afraid they'll find something they shouldn't... :eek:
Snakes big enough that can eat you. ARrhrh!! Imagining I was being swallowed is not a pleasant thing!
The fact that this thread has 666 views.

Oh, crap.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement