[.net] uTorrent etc style Tables in C# possible?

Started by
11 comments, last by GameDev.net 17 years, 6 months ago
Just use the regular list view, and set it to owner draw. That can be done in .NET 1.0.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };
Advertisement
Thanks for the info Billir. i've installed net3.0 beta, windows sdk and am just installing the orcas preview, so i can just use that to use the new gui stuff right? Even if it's limited atm. i take it more stuff is supoprted in code gadget wise than in the designer?

h, for my download tab you mean? Will that allow embedded labels/progress bars etc? As I want something more complex/useful than just a single label per download.
Ok I installed net3.0, then windows sdk, then visual C# orcas, but upon installing the last thing, orcas, i could find no new links for a new vc ide(As i thought it was) so I booted up 2005 express, and sure enough there was new templates for net3.0, but when creating them, all i get is a xaml view, no designer or cider preview as orcas states it contains.
Also, when i run the template app, i get a standard window border, but with pure white inside as if it's hung and not being polled/drawn.

Anyone had similar problems?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement