Making a 2D game : Anyone interested?

Started by
0 comments, last by JohnBolton 17 years, 1 month ago
I've decided that as part of my portfolio, I would design a game around a Dungeons and Dragons campaign, using said system. It would be written in SDL (considering thats pretty much my only option @ this juncture) and wouldnt need any really complicated graphics capability, maybe something as graphically taxing as Ultima VII. I'd function as not only a programmer, but also as something of a Producer, or whatever the title of the project leader should be called. Heres a list of some (certainly not all) of the things that should be done: *Include feats, skills, and classes from the Core v3.5 DnD game, and also include prestige classes and such from the Dungeon Master's Handbook. *Considering I have the handbook, eventually, after a series of trials and crucibles, the character should be able to reach Epic (21st+) Level, at which point the character gains the ability to do the things outlined in that book, and the final points of the plot are ready to occur. *Should be a RPG, with a working Karma system and open-ended storyline. ---- There'll be more, but I'm kind of pressed for time as it is, because I'm posting from school as opposed to posting from home, where I'm not so pressed for time.
Advertisement
Try posting in Help Wanted (after reading the FAQ, of course).
John BoltonLocomotive Games (THQ)Current Project: Destroy All Humans (Wii). IN STORES NOW!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement