[.net] [XNA] Integration with Game Explorer

Started by
5 comments, last by remigius 17 years, 1 month ago
I've recently written an article on adding XNA games to Vista's Game Explorer. It's available right now at <http://www.coldacid.net/articles/gameux-xna> and should hopefully be added to resources soon enough. In the article, I show how to modify your project to provide the information that Game Explorer needs to show your game, and also the steps to take at install-time to actually add your game. If you have any comments on the article, please post them to my website.

Chris 'coldacid' Charabaruk – Programmer, game designer, writer | twitter

Advertisement
It's giving me an Access Denied error...
Idem here.
Also getting access denied.
Mykre - BlogVirtual Realm :- XNA News and Resources from Down Under** For those Interested in an Australian XNA User Group Contact me though my site.
Okay, that's screwed up. Something is seriously broken with Drupal and its access control system.

I'm trying to get it to work, but without an ACL debugger, I can't exactly figure out where the denial is. Unfortunately I'm not working on this at home (and my test site is quite out of date anyway), and I don't exactly have access to the code parts of the site as it's a multi-site install (all I really have access to is the sites/coldacid.net directory).

Keep waiting for it, though.

Alright, it should be working now. It's appearing as it should in both my test account and via anonymous browsing.

Looks like a thorough how-to, the only thing missing would be screenshots [wink]
Rim van Wersch [ MDXInfo ] [ XNAInfo ] [ YouTube ] - Do yourself a favor and bookmark this excellent free online D3D/shader book!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement