OpenGL fullScreen - mac os x - and mouse coordinates

Started by
2 comments, last by Brother Bob 17 years, 1 month ago
Hy there! I have a problem with full screen on mac. I have ported a windows game on mac and the only problem left is that full screen doesnt change system resolution like on windows but rather expand the window. That its not good for me becouse im capturing mouse coordinates and i need the resolution to be max 640x480. I did the full screen with glut. I dont want to change from glut to sdl or other library becouse everything is done and i dont want to modify anything:P. Any ideea on a mac specific function that retrieve system resolution so i can do something like this g_mouseX/SystemResolutionX; ???? or how to make the system change resolution when in full screen? Thanks!
Advertisement
The reshape callback will tell you the size of the window.
Do you mean glutReshapeFunc(... couse if i use that function m window goes to full screen - but it only place the windows for 640x480 of my resolution and then the rest of the image is black?

What do you mean? You only get a 640x480 area of the window to render your image to, even though the actual resolution is larger? If so, stick a glViewport in the reshape callback aswell.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement