Your recent art work....

Started by
41 comments, last by Art_Soul 16 years, 11 months ago
And another couple.

Drawing tablets really make things easier!

Edit: just did another :)

[Edited by - Art_Soul on May 22, 2007 12:45:50 PM]
Advertisement
I like the statue heads Art_Soul!

------
Slightly off topic, I don't really understand how the freehand drawing workshop thing works and I'm wondering if threads where art is posted for the purpose of getting useful critics would be appropriate. I often have comments to make on the art I see but I don't want to offend anyone.
Quote:Original post by Qitsune
I like the statue heads Art_Soul!

------
Slightly off topic, I don't really understand how the freehand drawing workshop thing works and I'm wondering if threads where art is posted for the purpose of getting useful critics would be appropriate. I often have comments to make on the art I see but I don't want to offend anyone.

Why thank you Qitsune. I am using the feedback from here and other places, trying to make things more interesting in the use of colours and lighting and posing. Next I will start trying to make some really cool concepts/designs for the characters. Then after that I suspect I will look towards world dominion. Or lunch instead if I am hungry.

In regards to your second point, I am not sure. I have certainly improved with feedback, and I think that a workshop does need some sort of feedback.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement