החלקת קווים:
אנאיזוטרופי:
מסך מלא:
כן
לא
חלק מהשינויים ישפיעו רק לאחר שסוקובן תלת-מימד יותחל מחדש
שפה:
מטרה:
מטרת סוקובן היא להזיז קופסאות למקומות המסומנים.@שים לב שאפשר רק לדחוף!
מקשים שמשמשים לשליטה:
תזוזת המצלמה
מקשי חצים
תזוזת השחקן
בטל צעד
שחזר צעד
שלב הבא
שלב קודם
חזור לתפריט
כפתור עכבר ימני
החזק כדי לסובב
כפתור עכבר שמאלי
לך למקום מיועד
כפתור גלילה
זום פנימה/החוצה
הפוך קירות לנראה/בלתי-נראה
אתחל מחדש

Notes:
1. Some phrases and words translations were very hard:
"vsync", "anti-alias", "the controls" - I had to explain in a few words- "vertical screen synchonization", "line smoothing", "the buttons which are used to control" because I didn't know of a direct short translation. Oddly enough there is no short way in Hebrew to say "toggle walls visibility". I ended up writing "Change walls to visible/invisible".
2. Note again Hebrew is read from right to left, so ":" should appear to the left of the sentence and the sentence beginning should be stuck to the right side of the screen.
3. This is will be a fairly large percentage increase in Hebrew speaking games![smile]
Advertisement
If Hebrew has not got character replacements, like Persian or Arabic, this will most likely be the good result:

I fear I will not be able to include Persian, because I don't know a way to read GSUB information out of a font and Freetype doens't do it for me :( That means that every letter gets printed as if it was a single letter and as if it was not in a word. But I am working on that!
Currently working on WalledIn
Hebrew looks realy good exept for one little thing: it should be aligned to the right instead of to the left.. it starts at the right so all of them should start from one place in the right..

it should be 60.. :)

[Edited by - kostiak2 on May 28, 2007 9:20:18 AM]
Good, I can fix that I think :)

edit: how do you read numbers? Do you read 60 (sixty) as 60 or as 06?

Because now I turn everything around, so 60 = 06 now.

[Edited by - Revelation60 on May 28, 2007 8:18:53 AM]
here is slovak:
Nová hraNastaveniePomocKoniec hryZpäťZvoľ si sadu úrovní:Zvoľ si úroveň:Pohybov:Posunutí:Uplinutý čas:Predchádzajúci:Nasledujúci:ZpäťZnovuÚroveňHra pozastavenáHudba:Rozlíšenie:VSync:Anti-alias:Anisotropic:Režim celej obrazovky:ÁnoNieNiektoré zmeny sa prejavia až po reštarte Sokobanu 3DJazyk:Cieľ:Cieľ Sokobanu je presunúť krabice na označené miesta. Všimni si, že môžeš len tlačiť!Ovládanie:Pohyb kameryKurzorové šípkyPohyb hráčaVrátiť pohybZopakovať pohybNasledujúca úroveňPredchádzajúca úroveňNávrat do menuPravé tlačidlo myšiDrž pre rotáciuĽavé tlačidlo myšiÍsť na určenú pozíciuKoliesko na myšiPriblížit / oddialiťPrepnúť viditeľnosť stienReštart

Is this better?

I hope you can read the few English words that are reversed, like Escape. If that's a problem it would sure complicate the RTL reading!
romanian

New game- Joc nou
Options - Optiuni
Help - Ajutor
Exit - Iesire
Back - Inapoi
Select a levelset: - Selectare set de nivele
Select a level: - Selectare nivel
Moves: - Miscari
Pushes: - Impingeri
Time elapsed: - Timp expirat
Previous - Anterior
Next - Urmator
Undo - Undo
Redo - Refa
Level - Nivel
Game paused - Pauza
Music: - Muzica
Resolution: - Resolutie
VSync:
Anti-alias:
Anisotropic:
Full screen:
Yes - Da
No - Nu
Some changes will take effect when Sokoban 3D is restarted - Unele schimbari vor fi efectuate doar cand Sokoban 3D este restartat
Language: Romana
Goal: -Tel
The goal of Sokoban is to move@boxes to marked positions.@Note that you can only push! - Telul jocului Sokoban este sa mutati cutiile in pozitile marcate, nu puteti decat sa le impingeti!
The controls: - Tastele
Camera movement - Miscarea camerei
Arrow keys - Sagetile
Player movement - Miscare
Undo move - Repeta mutare
Redo move - Refa mutare
Next level - Urmatorul nivel
Previous level - Nivelul Anterior
Return to menu - Inapoi la meniu
Right mouse button - Click dreapta
Hold to rotate - Apasati pt a roti
Left mouse button - Click stanga
Go to designated position - Mergi la pozitia desemnata
Scroll button - Butonul sroll
Zoom in/out - Zoom inauntru/afara
Toggle visibility walls - pereti vizibili
Reset - Reset

Blank fields are the same in romanian as in english
It took some time, but it happened! All your translations except Farsi (because of character contraction) have been implemented into the game :D

Thank you very much for your time and effort!
If you want to see your translation "in-action" you can download Sokoban 3D 1.25 here.

If someone wants to write another translation, it's more than welcome. You can check the first post for the sentences. The current translations are: Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Slovak, Swedish and Turkish.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement