my idea

Started by
3 comments, last by Bacon and Eggs 16 years, 11 months ago
Ok so i am new to all of this but would realy to get into game designing. I have thought up a few ideas but I think this was my best. GENARAL IDEA The Gernaral game idea is a multiplayer sports game but not a sport that we know a made up sport a mix between Rugby and American Football. SPORT RULES The rules of the sport are There are five people in a team 2 defenders 2 attakers and 1 centere (i will go over each of the posions quilaties later) The winner is the Team that scores the most slams (scores) in the slam area (touch down or try area) Nothing special about the pitch a noral rugby or american football pich but smaller NO stops or penalties no sending off NO RULES!!! When tacaled with the ball droped in the direction of another player in there team (but the other team can steal it by picking it up before the other team) Short passes (rugby passes) can be made at eny time by eny one, but long passes (american football passes) can only made by the centere. thats about it just ask if you need to now somthing about the rules PLAYERS AND SKILLS Players I will now go over the diffrent positions Defenders the defenders are big and chunky and can make a takle they stop enyone getting in to the slam area. centere the centers are the qurer back type they are the only people that can make a long pass and are reasonbly fast Attakers the attakers are normaly the ones to score there the front they are fast and are good at catching and jumping. Skills skills are special moves are moves that your character learns for defender you wouldve slam or diving takle fock you could have side step I have more but would like some peoples idear far
Advertisement
Sounds a bit like Speedball (which is no bad thing [grin]).
eny feedback would be appreatated.Please exuse me for my spelling not one o myg pionts
and my keyboard is a bit sticky lets just say it involves milk my laptop and a five year girl in a huf
It sounds like it could already use a sequal... that is, if you Mad Max it up a bit... and add weapons.

The Blood of Heroes
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094764/

It could be good in a realtime kind of gaming event... I would be turned off if this were a turn or tactics based engine... too many BloodBowl memories...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement