urgent help

Started by
4 comments, last by erissian 16 years, 11 months ago
hey man i need some immidiate help from someone who is good in opengl C coding please reply back to me ASAP
Advertisement
So... Your actual problem/question is? If you state it in the original post, you can get help faster (which presumably is in your interests, since you're looking for 'urgent' help).
[TheUnbeliever]
TheUnbeliever beat me to it. There's also the #gamedev IRC channel on irc.afternet.org (Java Chat Interface), but you'd have to actually pose your question or problem for anyone to be able to help you there too. Without that, the best I can do is to link you to How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. I've read it myself, and it seems like you could really use it.
Oh, and as a free hint, copying and pasting your poorly-worded question into unsolicited private messages to highly-rated users is NOT the smart way to ask.
One important tip - "Help!" is not a useful subject line. Every message in the board is asking for help - peopel are less likely to read it if they dont' know what help you need.

For local multiplayer retro themed games, visit Domarius Games.

Two days later, no actual question posed.

Urgent indeed.
We''re sorry, but you don''t have the clearance to read this post. Please exit your browser at this time. (Code 23)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement