01.02 - Enrolment Roster

Started by
723 comments, last by clum 19 years, 10 months ago
sweet site! i''m looking forward to learning the ins and outs.
rock on.

J
later dudes
Advertisement
Whenever I try this stuff I go hardcore at it for two weeks, working at it for about 6 hours a day, that I just seem to loose interest. Hopefully your upbeat attitude towards this well keep me on it long term. I just hope my C++ knowledge will suffice right now (I''m learning more in it everyday).
Lock and load I''m ready to code! |8-)

Keep up the great work Teej!
Hello everyone,

I''m not a programmer, but I am a gamer. I guess that''s what all of us have to be before we ever try to make a game. I have a love of games that exercise the brain, be it a simple board game or an involved RPG. I hope to gain a good understanding of how to make my own games so I may share them with other people that feel the same way I feel about games. I decided one day, not too long ago, that I wanted to dive into making a computer game and just did a search on the internet for “game design.” Who would have thought I would stumble on such a vast resource of information and positive feedback. I am very glad to be here and I would like to thank Teej in advance for making this opportunity possible. I know I will gain much from everyone here and I will try to share what I know with others here as well.

Waynerd
Wow, Great layout! I love it! I love the fact that you can take the time to help us all out and teach us the very fundamentals of game programming. I cant thank you enough!! But THANX!
(ps. I have enrolled!)

-DeLiTa
Hi Everybody,

I''m going to give it a try. I have always been interested in developing or programming games, but I haven''t come much further than a little text-adventure on my good old MSX. That was years ago and now it''s time to get into the programming stuff again. Thank you, Teej, for making this possible!

Crazy Co.
Looking forward to getting started! Thanks Teej!
I''m in and ready to go Teej!
Hello Teej & everybody,

I''m looking forward to all those wonderfull forums you created just for us "dummy''s", and i want to wish all you others good luck and i hope that we all will learn the fine art of GD.

Thanks Teej

GameDev.net Rulez !
Greetings Vancman
Count me in! I just started C++.

~SuperRoy
Sup guys?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement