C# Workshop - Introduction

Started by
158 comments, last by Ambro 16 years, 1 month ago
Quote:Original post by Stormtrooper30
Yea, it would have been smarter to start the Workshop so that it ends before school starts. It will be hard to do this and my homework every night.

You cant really host a worldwide workshop like this and sort it so that not a single person doing the workshop has school at some point.

It starts a few weeks before im out of school, it finishes a few weeks after i start next year. If the workshop was moved back a few weeks it would have started in the middle of very important exams, and i highly doubt youll have homework every night, i dont even have that and im a year away from university :)
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by ExcessNeo
Quote:Original post by Stormtrooper30
Yea, it would have been smarter to start the Workshop so that it ends before school starts. It will be hard to do this and my homework every night.

You cant really host a worldwide workshop like this and sort it so that not a single person doing the workshop has school at some point.

It starts a few weeks before im out of school, it finishes a few weeks after i start next year. If the workshop was moved back a few weeks it would have started in the middle of very important exams, and i highly doubt youll have homework every night, i dont even have that and im a year away from university :)

err, just thought that I'd point out that I do indeed have homework every night, along with over the summer, and its highly possible that many others here do. You are correct though, that no matter when it is, it is likely to conflict with schedules and there is nothing that can be done. If you can stay motivated, it shouldn't be a problem.
O, I forgot about European schools. srry.

I have homework every night and over thesummer break.
I suppose that it is impossible to schedule it so that everyone is out of school.
Well I'm studying for my Network+, Active Directory, Exchange 2003, and my Web Developer MCTS. So don't worry you guys aren't in that boat alone. But I'm still going to do my bestest!

Plus, 300 pages in 10 weeks isn't bad. Especially if you've ever studied using Skillport. Bleh [razz]

edit: less than 2 hours away .... ohhhh joy [grin]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Can't wait, this is going to be fun! :)
Its 11 here, will Jwalsh post the first chapter at midnight? When is midnight for Jwalsh?
3 hours, he lives in California, so it's only 9 PM there.
Quote:Original post by Rahl
3 hours, he lives in California, so it's only 9 PM there.

Damnit! Jwalsh, if you can hear me, its 12 on the east coast so post the first chapter... please.
lol...I know, I want it too : (
OK Jwalsh, Its 12 oclock here... you wouldnt be mean and keep me waiting would you?

Or atleast could you tell us when you are gonna post it? CauseI hope Im staying upfor nothing and youare gonna post it midday tomorrow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement