Started by
34 comments, last by RivieraKid 16 years, 10 months ago
lassoo,

sock with a snooker ball in it,

water balloons,

handbag,

water hose
Advertisement
Super Sneaker Camo Crate Armour: A crate with holes cut out for the arms, legs and eyes. Doesn't provide any real protection from direct fire, but if you stand still you become effectively invisible on 99% of FPS maps.
Sticky Motion Detecting Anvil Gun. You shoot an anvil at the ceiling and it falls on whoever walks below it. Upgrades to Sticky Motion Detecting Piano Gun.

Fire Gel Launcher. You shoot flammable gel in any pattern you want. When you finish firing, the gun ignites the gel, creating a wall of fire that burns for an extended period of time.

Graviton Emitter. A piece of equipment used to create a local gravity well, which can either suck objects toward you or push them away, depending on how you set it. Can be used to stop bullets or reduce their damage. I don't exactly know what you'd want to pull toward you... but I'm sure someone here will think of something creative.

Pong Paralyzation Brainwave Polarizer. Forces the player hit with the weapon to defeat a computer at a game of pong before they can move.

Teleportitis Gun. Inflicts the target (player or object) with teleportitis, causing them to teleport to random locations on the map at random times.
my siteGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
Illusion/Hologram: Makes you look like the targeted player too all the players on that team (to your own team - and maybe others - you still look like yourself).

Earth Wall: Create a wall of earth to block passages or create a defensive barrier (temporary only).

Wind Wall: Randomly deflects all projectiles that cross the "wall" (again temporary effect).

Deployable weapons: Drop them somewhere and they will track and shoot enemies that approach too close or get within their field of fire.

Web Gun: Trap yore enemies within a stick web.
Quote:Original post by silverphyre673
Fire Gel Launcher. You shoot flammable gel in any pattern you want. When you finish firing, the gun ignites the gel, creating a wall of fire that burns for an extended period of time.

Ahh thanks silverphyre673, I knew this thread would produce a golden idea eventually.

That Fire Gel Launcher is exactly what I'm looking for - a fun, interesting weapon with an unusual mechanic which isn't too insane.

Now that I think about it, I remember 'Postal 2' had a similar weapon: a can of gasoline plus a pack of matches, but its been years since I played that and had totally forgotten.
perspective filter - enemies can see you but find it harder to aim there cross hair over you (kinda create an anti gravity spot on the screen). See doctor who.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement