Checkers and "October's End"

Started by
-1 comments, last by EnigmaticCoder 16 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone, I've just uploaded my rendition of the classic board game, checkers, to my site. Along with the option of playing against the computer, it has several multiplayer* modes (jump your own, freewill, and normal), some of which give a new twist to the old game. I was thinking about abandoning the project altogether because it was poorly written. In the end, however, I decided to add a title screen and a victory screen, so I could put it on the net. I didn't realize how much fun it was until I stepped away from it for a few months. Now, I'm having a blast. In addition to the game, I've recorded a new improvisation, which I call, "October's End". It's actually been a while since I've played guitar, but I think it's good to step away every now and then. My creativity seems to have improved. Please check them out. The URL of my site is: http://www.angelfire.com/music6/anothrguitarist/index.html P.S. If you like my version of checkers, you may also like my game called, "Falling Blocks": Image Hosted by ImageShack.us TAG this image *In this case, multiplayer is two people on one machine. [Edited by - anothrguitarist on October 29, 2007 2:07:10 AM]
--------------------Enigmatic Coding

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement