GamePlay coding

Started by
2 comments, last by jpetrie 16 years, 5 months ago
Hi I have a game idea to do with aerobatic flight sims I have one of the world's top publishers senior graphics artists sign up to the project We have access to real aerobatics Aces and their awesome machines and I will have the money when it is needed to push the finished product out to the shelves. however I am looking for a gameplay coder, who would be interested in seeing this project transferred from design docs to an actual playable game. Initially we are thinking of using MS-FSX as the testbed engine to establish that the idea is as neat in action as it is on paper. We will consider other engines for suitability but FSX have the SDK out and it is pretty up to date :) Basically this is all i am willing to disclose here but the plans and ideas make this project stand out of the crowd. If you think you could do the coding or contribute in other ways (a good webmaster perhaps?) drop me a line Thanks for reading.
Advertisement
P.S. any ideas of how i might improve on my search for the programmer, are greatly welcomed and appreciated.
Hi,

If this is a paying gig, you can post in the 'job postings' section here at GDNet (or so I understand - I'm not really familiar with that part of the site). If it's a non-paying gig, or pays but with royalties and/or at non-pro rates, try the Help Wanted forum (be sure to follow the template there).
This belong in Help Wanted; you may repost your request in that forum. Please be aware that the forum has a require template for such requests.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement