Your New Year's Resolution

Started by
50 comments, last by guywithknife 16 years, 3 months ago
Funny you ask because I've been thinking of buying a new monitor for xmas. 1440x900 soon I hope.
....[size="1"]Brent Gunning
Advertisement
I've resolved to kick less ass so that you guys might have a chance. It'll be my charitable contribution for the year.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

1680x1050 on the laptop and 2048x1536 on the real computer.
[size="1"]I don't suffer from insanity, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
1280 x 800.

The other New Year's resolution is to stop writing 07 on all my school papers. It may take while, but I think I might manage it sometime this year.
.:<<-v0d[KA]->>:.
1440x900

As for my actual resolution, I'm going to try and finish one or two of the dozens of game projects I start :).
2560x1600 on my brand new 30" Samsung 305T:

...but, truthfully, my new year's resolution is to take more care of myself, at various levels, and stop making others happy, and make myself happy for a change.
I'm with the folks at the moment, so my resolution is 800x600. I could increase it, but I always forget to put it back.
At home, 800x600. Deliberately. 72dpi 4 lyf.

At work, *checks* 1680x1050.
Quote:Original post by Prozak
2560x1600 on my brand new 30" Samsung 305T:

(image)

...but, truthfully, my new year's resolution is to take more care of myself, at various levels, and stop making others happy, and make myself happy for a change.

Sweet!
1600*1200 @ 72 Hz

I was planning to up it a bit and buy the highest end viewsonic CRT that could do quite a bit higher at a decent refresh rate, but they seem to have discontinued it =-( Hopefully, somebody will make a decent, affordable LCD before I need a new display =-(
"Walk not the trodden path, for it has borne it's burden." -John, Flying Monk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement