Your New Year's Resolution

Started by
50 comments, last by guywithknife 16 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I posted the joke answer, now the serious one.

- finish my music album.
- create 3d animations as the music videos
- buy an electric guitar and master it

That's it. Creating the music album is a teenage dream since I've listen to Second Reality and Panic - then decided to fire up Scream Tracker and Fast Tracker. But school is more important. The dream come again after Eminem released "The Eminem Show".

Anyway, I think this year I'm about to go serious regarding this thing.

<cheap advert> Please support the making of my album by buying through the Amazon link at my site, should you people decide to buy anything through Amazon. </cheap advert>.

I hope the admin fine with that :-)
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Prozak
2560x1600 on my brand new 30" Samsung 305T:

Get another one and I may decide to give you proper geek cred.

Quote:Original post by Programmer One
Mine is 2304x864.

Is this a joke? or is your monitor built from a modded sled?
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
Mine is 2304x864.

That's an 8:3 aspect ratio.

My money says 2 1152x864 monitors.
[TheUnbeliever]
In terms of video resolutions, my laptop has 1440x900, and when I get home I plug it into my 19" 1280x1024, so I have a combined resolution of 2720x962. (the 962 is an average)

I just wanted to see if he would actually do it. Also, this test will rule out any problems with system services.
Here at work it's 4800x1200 (over 3 monitors). At home it's only modest 1280x1024;
Quote:Original post by Prozak
2560x1600 on my brand new 30" Samsung 305T:

*snip*

So, have you managed to find any wallpapers that fit it nicely? I have trouble finding decent wallpapers that still look decent either being slightly squished or cropped.

Quote:Original post by v0dKA
1280 x 800.

The other New Year's resolution is to stop writing 07 on all my school papers. It may take while, but I think I might manage it sometime this year.

I started writing 2011 on everything I handed in. It made it a lot easier if I didn't even pretend to know what year it was.
1680 x 1050.

My flat mate is running at 1680 x 1050 x3.

No joke.

Apparently it's good for 3D modelling (ref pics on one monitor, perspective view on another, modelling window in the middle).

John B
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
Quote:Original post by TheUnbeliever
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
Mine is 2304x864.

That's an 8:3 aspect ratio.

My money says 2 1152x864 monitors.

Correct. Although, I just recently upgraded my new year's resolution to 2560x1024. A screen shot of my desktop will explain all:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement